4. All document must be original or certified copy from issuing government/private agency and also must be legalized by Office of the Government Chancellery of Principality of Liechtenstein before translation or submitting at Royal Thai Embassy.
5. The document must be translated by a professional translator in Switzerland who has been produced translation which has been legalized by Royal Thai Embassy before.
5.1.If your document is translated by professional translator in Thailand, please get your translation document legalized by Legalization Division of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand.
5.2.If your document is translated by professional translators from other countries than Switzerland or Thailand, the Royal Thai Embassy is not able to legalize it.
6. The document must be less than 6 months old (after legalization) at the time the document is submitted at Royal Thai Embassy.
Except the Attestation of Single Status and Criminal Record must be less than 3 months old at the time the document is submitted at Royal Thai Embassy.
7. To allow other person to get the legalization service on your behalf, a Power of Attorney is required. A Power of Attorney must be signed by yourself and the appointed representative as well as 2 witnesses. It also needs to be notarized to be effective.
Please follow the instruction as follows:
1) Get the original document legalized by Office of the Government Chancellery of Principality of Liechtenstein
4) Get all document legalized by Legalization Division of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand
Types of Document from LIECHTENSTEIN:
1 The translation should be done by a professional or sworn translator who is able to translate the document accurately. The translator should also maintain the form of the original document as much as possible. Confirmation from the translator (with full name and signature) or/and transltion company (with an authorised official of the translation company) with the date and city of the translation must be written in the translation.
2 The legalization fee for court order translation is CHF 20 per every 100 words.