6. All document, from Thailand, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein, must be legalized by official authority before translation / submitting at Royal Thai Embassy.
7. The document must be less than 6 months old (after legalization) at the time the document is submitted at Royal Thai Embassy.
Except the Attestation of Single Status must be less than 3 months old at the time the document is submitted at Royal Thai Embassy.
Types of Document from LIECHTENSTEIN:
Please follow the instruction as follows:
1) Get the original document legalized by Office of the Government Chancellery; http://www.regierung.li/chancellery-services
2) Get the original document translated (If required)
3) Get original document and translation document (If any) legalized by the Royal Thai Embassy in Bern.
1. Application form for Legalization or Company / Organization introduction letter 1
2. Original document, translation document (If any) 2, and a copy of all pages
3. Fee of CHF 20 per one original document
4. Fee of CHF 20 per one translation document (If applicable) 3
5. For Thai citizen; a copy of Thai passport / ID and Thai house registration
6. If you wish to receive the document back via post, please provide a return envelope with recipient's name, address and postage stamps of total CHF 7 (Registered mail up to 250 g.)
4) Get all document legalized by Legalization Division of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand
5) Submit your document where it is required
1 To allow other person to get the legalization service on your behalf, a Power of Attorney is required. (A Power of Attorney must be signed by yourself and the appointed representative as well as 2 witnesses. It also needs to be notarized to be effective.)
2 The translation should be done by a professional or sworn translator who is able to translate the document accurately. The translator should also maintain the form of the original document as much as possible.
3 The legalization fee for court order translation is CHF 20 per every 100 words.