Business meetings, Conference, or Seeking business opportunities
(d) For those who attend business meetings or seek business opportunities in Thailand
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Completed visa application form
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months
- Confirmed air ticket
- Invitation letter from a company in Thailand
- Official note from the applicant’s company stating the objective of the visit to Thailand, and list of public agency and private company where the applicant is scheduled to consult/meet
- Hotel reservation
- In case applicant will stay longer than 14 days in Thailand, an Approval letter (Form WP.3) issued by the Ministry Labour and Social Welfare is required. In order to obtain this letter, the company in Thailand must submit the application at the office of Foreign Wokers Administration Department of Employment or at the Provinvial Employment Office.
- In case the applicant is self-employed, or wishes to establish a business in Thailand, please submit:
- bank statement of the last 6 months
- documents concerning the applicant’s existing business
- documents concerning the business to be established in Thailand
- For non-Swiss nationals, a copy of valid residence permit to stay in Switzerland
- Visa Fee of 80 CHF for single entry or 185 CHF for multiple entries in cash only
- In case that applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 7 of stamps are required. The embassy does not accept any responsibility for any kind of loss or damage from post service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and the right to reject any application without having to provide a reason.
- Multiple entries may be granted upon case-by-case basis only and additional documents can be required.
- Upon arrival, travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 90 days per entry.
- Extension of stay and Re-Entry Permit can be requested at the Immigration Bureau. For further information, please visit www.immigration.go.th or contact +66 (0) 2 209 1100.
To make an appointment for visa application submission, please click here