Internship / job training in a private company or a hotel
Those who wish to attend on-the-job training or internship with a private company or a hotel, to work as journalist (short term stay, not accredited in Thailand), to work as sport coach employed by private sector or to attend a course (organized by an institution not registered as school)
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Completed visa application form
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months
- Enrolment letter from school
- Approval letter (Form WP. 3), issued by the Ministry Labour and Social Welfare. The employer of the applicant can apply for approval letter (Form WP. 3), on behalf of the visa applicant at the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare (Department of Employment)
- Confirmation letter of employment, invitation letter, and work contract
- Supporting documents of hiring company in Thailand as shown below:
- Copy of company profile
- Copy of operating location of the company
- Copy of Business Registration or Thai Business License, issued by the Department of Commercial Registration under the Ministry of Commerce
- Copy of list of shareholders of the company
- Copy of balance sheet over the last 1 year
- Copy of current Statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Por 30) with a copy of the payment receipt (not older than 6 months)
- Copy of value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)Confirmed air ticket
8. For non-Swiss nationals, a copy of valid residence permit to stay in Switzerland
9. Visa Fee of 80 CHF in cash only
10. In case that applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 6.30 of stamps are required. The embassy does not accept any responsibility for any kind of loss or damage from post service
11. In case the applicant does not receive any income or necessary support for living expenses from the company or hotel, please also submit copy of your bank statement the past 3 moths.
- If someone else is paying for your stay in Thailand, a guarantee letter with copy of identification/passport and residence permit for Switzerland (for Non-Swiss nationals), a copy of complete bank statement of the past 3 months or bank balance certificate, and (if any) document showing relationship between the applicant e.g. copy of birth certificate.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and reserves the right to reject any application without having to provide reason
- Visa will be granted for a single entry only. Upon arrival, travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 90 days per entry.
- Extension of stay and Re-Entry Permit can be requested at the Immigration Bureau. For further information, please visit www.immigration.go.th or contact +66 (0) 2 209 1100