PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
1. Applications for legalization must be submitted at Visa Section, Royal Thai Embassy, on Monday – Friday from 09:00 – 12:00 hours. (except national holidays)
2. Legalization process takes approximately within 5 - 10 business days.
3. Legalization fee can only be paid in cash at the Visa Section.
4. All document must be original or certified copy from issuing government/private agency and also must be legalized by official authority before translation or submitting at Royal Thai Embassy.
5. The document must be translated by a professional translator in Switzerland who has been produced translation which has been legalized by Royal Thai Embassy before.
5.1.If your document is translated by professional translator in Thailand, please get your translation document legalized by Legalization Division of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand
5.2.If your document is translated by professional translators from other countries than Switzerland or Thailand, the Royal Thai Embassy is not able to legalize it.
6. The document must be less than 6 months old (after legalization) at the time the document is submitted at Royal Thai Embassy.
Except the Attestation of Single Status and Criminal Record must be less than 3 months old at the time the document is submitted at Royal Thai Embassy.
7. To allow other person to get the legalization service on your behalf, a Power of Attorney is required. A Power of Attorney must be signed by yourself and the appointed representative as well as 2 witnesses. It also needs to be notarized to be effective.