From 22 November 2021 onwards,
Royal Thai Embassy in Bern accepts visa applications and payments online ONLY.
Please submit your application at https://thaievisa.go.th/
Please click to watch the video guide to Thailand E-Visa Application.
Please see the list of required documents of each Type of Visas here.
1. E-visa application process takes 5-7 working days
** Except for Afghanistan, Iraq, and North Korea which can take up to 8-12 weeks
2. Nigerian national is required to submit the following documents for application of all types of visas;
- an original criminal record issued by the Swiss authority with validity not less than 3 months;
- an original Certificate of Clearance from the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency of Nigeria (NDLED) with validity not less than 3 months. The Certificate of Clearance must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nigeria, and the Royal Thai Embassy, Abuja, Nigeria.
3. For Chinese passport holders, the process of visa application for Tourist (TR) and Transit (TS) with single entry would take up to 5-7 working days. Applications for other types of visas must be submitted 5-10 weeks before your departure date from Switzerland.