Internship / training course in government agencies or international organizations
For those who attend training course, study tour, or doing an internship organized by government agencies, state enterprises, and international organizations in Thailand
1. Original passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months of the day of your departure from Thailand
2. Completed visa application form
3. 2 recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months (3.5 x 4.5 cm.)
4. A copy of travel booking or ticket reservation (from Switzerland to Thailand, and outbound flight from Thailand)
NOT required at the moment.
5. Invitation letter from the organization or a verbal note
6. Enrolment letter from the school
7. For non-Swiss nationals, a copy of valid residence permit to stay in Switzerland (front and back side)
8. Visa Fee in cash only : 80 CHF for three month with single entryy
9. In case that applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 6.30 of stamps are required. The embassy does not accept any responsibility of any kind of loss or damage from post service.