In order to maintain the continuity of COVID-19 prevention and control measures, the Royal Thai Government does not allow the entry into the Kingdom of non-Thai nationals during this outbreak until further notice.
However, non-Thai nationals who are qualified in one of the categories, according to the notification of the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand dated 2nd July 2020, are able to apply for a Certificate of Entry (COE) to enter the Kingdom of Thailand. Details as follow:
List of categories of Non-Thai nationals who are eligible to apply for a "Certificate of Entry"
1. Non-Thai nationals who hold diplomatic/Official/laissez-passer passport
including their spouse, children and parents. (Please kindly contact us at visa.BEN@mfa.mail.go.th)
2. Non-Thai nationals who are spouse, parents or children of Thai nationals (Click here for instruction.)
3. Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid certificate of residence or have permission to take up
4. Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid work permit or are allowed to work in the Kingdom,
including their spouse and children (Click here for instruction.)
5. Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational institution, certified by Thai authorities,
including the parents or guardians (Click here for instruction.)
6. Non-Thai nationals who are in urgent need of medical treatment in Thailand, including
their caretakers (Click here for instruction.)
9 July 2020