+++UPDATE+++ In compliance with Thai Government's latest quarantine measures (dated 29th April 2021), from 1st May 2021 all traveler entering Thailand must stay in state quarantine hotels (ASQ/ALQ) not less than 14 days.
Both Thais and Non-Thai Nationals entitled to enter the country MUST have a Certificate of Entry (CoE) to be able to board the aircraft. In order to apply for a CoE with Royal Thai Embassy Bern, your originating point of departure must be from Switzerland only.
Instructions and Details as follow:
List of categories of persons who are eligible to apply for a "Certificate of Entry"
1. Thai Nationals who hold valid Thai passport/ แนวปฎิบัติสำหรับผู้มีสัญชาติไทยในสวิตเซอร์แลนด์ที่ประสงค์จะเดินทางเข้าประเทศไทย (กรุณาคลิกที่นี่)
2. Non-Thai nationals who hold diplomatic/Official/laissez-passer passport
including their spouse, children and parents. (Click here for instruction.)
3. Non-Thai nationals who are spouse, parents or children of Thai nationals (Click here for instruction.)
4. Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid certificate of residence or have permission to take up
5. Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid work permit / business meeting / investors / business seeking or are allowed to work in the Kingdom,
including their spouse and children (Click here for instruction.)
6. Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational institution, certified by Thai authorities,
including the parents or guardians (Click here for instruction.)
7. (Temporary suspended until further notice) Non-Thai nationals who are in urgent need of medical treatment in Thailand, including
their caretakers (Click here for instruction.)
8. Non-Thai nationals who hold valid Non-Immigrant Visa (O-A and O-X) (Click here for instruction.)
9. Non-Thai nationals who hold Tourist Visa or Special Tourist Visa (STV) or nationals who are entitled for Visa Exemption (updated 10 Dec 2020) (Click here for instruction.)
10. Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid Elite visa and approval letter of Thailand Elite Member Quarantine Programme (TEMQ) (Click here for instruction.)
11. Non-Thai national who hold a valid Non-Immigrant O (Retirement Visa) or a valid re-entry permit (Retirement) (Click here for instruction.)
List of semi-commercial flights transporting entitled passengers entering Thailand, please click here.
31 Mar 2021